Re: Postgresql Replication High Availability

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: Postgresql Replication High Availability
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Rodrigo,

Have you (or anyone else on this list) had great success with
Sequoia? I've been reading a bit about it. It looks like it might
work for us for a high-availability solution. Do you think it's just
as good as using p/cluster? We're deploying to Mac OS X Server and it
looks like p/cluster only supports Linux on x86.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE