Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS
Дата
Re: Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
In the light of Tom's comment in <22996.1425919278@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Tom> I will admit that I'm been slacking on commitfest work.  This isTom> not unrelated to the fact that we've been in
commitfestmodeTom> continuously since last August.  I'm afraid whatever enthusiasm ITom> had for reviewing other
peoples'patches burned out some time ago.

I'm now requesting that some other committer take on the grouping sets
patch.  Any takers?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Question about lazy_space_alloc() / linux over-commit
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit