Re: Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> In the light of Tom's comment in <22996.1425919278@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
>  Tom> I will admit that I'm been slacking on commitfest work.  This is
>  Tom> not unrelated to the fact that we've been in commitfest mode
>  Tom> continuously since last August.  I'm afraid whatever enthusiasm I
>  Tom> had for reviewing other peoples' patches burned out some time ago.

> I'm now requesting that some other committer take on the grouping sets
> patch.  Any takers?

FWIW, "slacking" doesn't mean "I've abandoned Postgres work completely".
I'm almost out from under some work-related deadlines (modulo the odd
plpgsql performance improvement patch or two ;-)) and expect to get
back to your patch and others in the CF before too long.