Re: Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Calling for a replacement committer for GROUPING SETS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> I'm now requesting that some other committer take on the grouping>> sets patch.  Any takers?
Tom> FWIW, "slacking" doesn't mean "I've abandoned Postgres workTom> completely".

I had taken your name off the patch in the CF and was planning to post
this request even before I saw rhaas' post, much less your response.

It's been almost six months since you claimed the patch, and three
months since you said you would "look into" the question of the
CTE-based approach per our discussion in December.  So frankly I don't
feel confident in your "expect ... before too long" ;-)

So my request stands. I'll work with whoever gets to it first.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)