Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Then maybe stderr tests should grep output for a specific option,>> the one we're currently testing, not just any
noise?
Robert> That sounds awfully fragile to me.  It can't really be safe toRobert> assume we know precisely what the warning
messageswill lookRobert> like.

But how safe is it to assume that a warning message about option '-foo'
will contain the string '-foo' in it somewhere?

(though the trace output from -x still should be dealt with separately)

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)