Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Are you talking about getting data into the procedure, or out of it,
> or both?

[...]
(I reduce your email only to this question in order to be clearer; sorry
for this).

thanks for your answer.

To your questions: my setup is very easy and primitive:
1. postgres is in my laptop; I'm the only user and I will be the only
   user of the system;
2. the script is also in my laptop;
3. the only thing which connects to the internet is the plpython I
   wrote: it gets coordinates from Openstreetmap. The code I'm using is
   the following: http://pastie.org/10366558

Then a trigger uses this code to insert the coordinates in a table.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::