Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:

> listen_addresses should only affect the interfaces that the postgres
> server is listening to connections from.   as long as your app is on
> the same machine, and uses localhost:someport to connect to the
> postgres server, then the default listen_addresses='localhost' should
> be sufficient.'
>
> if you want clients to connect from other systems, then
> listen_addresses = '*' is appropriate.
>
> listen_addresses should have no impact on what your plpython app can
> connect to outside of postgres, unless you're running the 'safe'
> version of pl***

thanks a lot for your answer. I also thought that this config should not
be important, but it seems to be necessary. In any case: server and app
are on the same machine (my laptop), but for some reason the plpython
procedure cannot connect to the internet. It works very unreliable.

Have you maybe other hints?

Many thanks in advance.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet