Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> writes:
>> So I think changing the view definition and calling this function on
>> indexrelid will remove the error. So I think
>> correct fix is to change view definition, as I proposed in above patch.
[...]
> We've dealt with similar issues in places like pg_relation_size() by
> making the functions return NULL instead of throwing an error for an
> unmatched argument OID.

Note that Michael Paquier sent a patch implementing this in another
thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqTxF5dtxjEzB7xkJvOWxX8D_2atxmTu3PSnkhcWT_JY5A@mail.gmail.com

regards,
andreas

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Oddity in handling of cached plans for FDW queries