Re: Variable Length Binary String (not large)

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: Variable Length Binary String (not large)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Another option is to base64 encode your data and then insert into into
a plain text field.  I found that this was actually faster in Python
than trying to use bytea and escaping the two or three characters that
give bytea fits.

On the other hand, if you are still in the development stages it
probably is a good idea to be working with the 7.2 betas anyhow.  The
newer bytea solution is almost certainly better than my base64 kludge.

Jason