Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> I doubt Speakeasy is blocking anything. They are the ISP for geeks and say
> up front that they don't block ports and the like.

There are ISPs here that say the same think except for the geek part and are
known to block several ports.

> Did you use traceroute or something similar to see how far the packets are
> getting?

The hostname was from the output of traceroute.

> Be sure to check any fire wall rules you have.

The don't block a host I used to access.  And not on several different
Brazilian networks from different carriers.  The traffic stops at speakeasy
from my house (ADSL from GVT, it also happens from Brasil Telecom and using
radio at the São Paulo state -- I'm in a different state, a partner lives in
São Paulo and tested it for me).

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>