Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 19:47:28 -0200,
  Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's been a while since I could use the website for the last time because
> it looks like Brazilian networks are blocked somewhere after routers from
> speakeasy.net (220.ge-3-0.er1.sfo1.speakeasy.net from this network where I am
> now).
>
> Is this blocking intentional?  Will it be suspended sometime in the near
> future?  I'd really like to continue using it and recommending it, but I can't
> proxy all the time or ssh to UNC all the time...

I doubt Speakeasy is blocking anything. They are the ISP for geeks and say
up front that they don't block ports and the like.

Did you use traceroute or something similar to see how far the packets are
getting?
Be sure to check any fire wall rules you have.