Re: How do I create a box from fields in a table?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How do I create a box from fields in a table?
Дата
Re: How do I create a box from fields in a table?  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Rob Richardson <RDRichardson@rad-con.com> writes:
> In my opinion, that is ugly to the point of uselessness.

Indeed :-(

For some reason, there's no constructor function to make a box from four
floats.  But there is a box constructor that takes two points, as well
as a point constructor that takes two floats; so you could do something
like

    box(point(location, 1), point(2, 3))