Re: locale and multibyte together in 7.1

От tolik@aaanet.ru (Anatoly K. Lasareff)
Тема Re: locale and multibyte together in 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

AKL> The problem is: when database encoding and client encoding areAKL> different then 'locale' features, such as
'upper'etc don't work. When theseAKL> two encodings are equal - all is OK.

I have partyally win this feature with this 'magic' way. I configure,
make, install and initdb under locale, correspondings to database
encoding. If I wont ALT encoding I use ru_RU.CP866 locale. Then all
'locale' featureas are working. But this is some strange way.

Probably there is nicer method?

--
Anatoly K. Lasareff                 Email:    tolik@aaanet.ru
http://tolikus.hq.aaanet.ru:8080    Phone:      (8632)-710071

От: Karl DeBisschop
Сообщение: Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: RPMS for 7.1beta3 being uploaded.