Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 9)

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 9)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Michael,

05.08.2019 6:15, Michael Paquier wrote:
9.41. OWNER_TO -> OWNER TO
This one needs a back-patch.  I'll fix that separately.

I believe that all the fixes in doc/ should be back-patched too. If it's not too late, I can produce such patches for the nearest releases.
9.75. Point-in-Time -> Point-In-Time
Why?  The original looks correct to me.
acronyms.sgml contains such spelling:
    <listitem>
     <para>
      <link linkend="continuous-archiving">Point-In-Time
      Recovery</link> (Continuous Archiving)
     </para>
Also, please fix my typo (from the previous set), that was somehow
silted through a double check.
Which one is that, please?  It is likely possible that some obvious
stuff has been forgotten.
"It the username successfully retrieved,..." (fix_for_fix_8.15.patch)
Committed a large bunch of this stuff.  Please note that the
indentation was incorrect in a couple of places, including the change
in src/tools/msvc/.
Thank you. I will check my Tab settings next time.

Best regards,
Alexander
Вложения