Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 9)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 9)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 06:44:46AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> I believe that all the fixes in doc/ should be back-patched too. If it's
> not too late, I can produce such patches for the nearest releases.

I think that's unfortunately a bit too late for this release.  Those
things have been around for years, so three months to make them appear
on the website is not a big deal IMO.  If you have something which
could be used as a base for back-branches with the most obvious typos,
that would be welcome (if you could group everything into a single
patch file, that would be even better...).
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: partition routing layering in nodeModifyTable.c
Сообщение: Re: partition routing layering in nodeModifyTable.c