Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load
Дата
Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I accidentally replied only to Grzegorz before so I don't think it turned up on the mailing list. Here it is again. (Bill, I will try to answer your email in a minute)
---
Thank you for you answer :)