Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I found it.. but I cannot log in?

Is there any simple way just to scratch the server and add a new one? thru pgAdmin please?

I tried to "Add Server" but it requires a password too!? and thats not working either.. why does a new server require a new password?

To Raymonds last,

I am using pgAdmin, and that file I accidentally attached instead of an image I was planning to attach..

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 01/04/2009 20:16, Jennifer Trey wrote:

> Most importantly, where can I find the password if it was stored?

It's in a file called pgpass.conf - on Windows, this is stored in the
Application Data\postgresql directory under your profile.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie