Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!
Дата
Re: Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!  (Diego Schulz <dschulz@gmail.com>)
Re: Installed PG with pgAdmin, some days later, now my password don't work!  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
Список pgsql-general

I even wrote down the password when I installed the DB and now it doesn't work!

I have logged in once to the DB through pgAdmin, and choose to store the password and it said that it was stored in plain text.. where can I find it? in what file?? I even created a DB that I haven't used yet so I am certain I have been in there.. what has happend?

Most importantly, where can I find the password if it was stored?

/ Jennifer