RE: pg on NT

От Dave Page
Тема RE: pg on NT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I'm running my own build of v7.0.0 on Windows 2000 Professional (Dell
Inspiron Laptop, PIII 500, 128Mb) with no problems at if I manually start
the Postmaster from a bash shell. All my attempts to autostart (via scripts
and tools like srvany) the postmaster have failed miserably to date. It's
not exactly quick though...

Regards,
Dave.
--
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the
opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that have been