Re: Settings using PuTTy

От Miguel Gonzalez
Тема Re: Settings using PuTTy
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry for the missing info. The PuTTY Version is 0.51.

Thursday, December 13, 2001, 2:13:54 PM, usted escribió:

v> which verison of putty u installed?

v> vasu
v> ----- Original Message -----
v> From: Miguel Gonzalez <iafmgc@unileon.es>
v> To: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
v> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 6:22 PM
v> Subject: [ADMIN] Settings using PuTTy

--
Saludos,
 Miguel                            mailto:iafmgc@unileon.es