Re: maintenance memory vs autovac

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: maintenance memory vs autovac
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Seems it would make more sense to just divide maintenance_work_mem by
the number of workers for autovacuum.

This sounds familiar. Didn't we already decide to do this once?

One concern I have about this is people asking "how come when I
runvacuum manually it takes x minutes but when autovacuum runs it it
tale 5x minutes?"

greg