Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.
Дата
Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.  (Joachim Wieland <joe@mcknight.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:48:50PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>> I was doing the field test of Slony-I 1.2.2 release now.
>> However, I encounter the problem of timestamp.:-(
>> Was anyone recognizing this problem?

> The list of accepted timezones is now configurable, check through the
> docs how to find the list and set it the way you want.

Yeah, but why the heck isn't JST in it by default?  This seems to have
slipped through the cracks, because I don't see it anywhere in any of
the timezonesets/* files.  Joachim?