Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:48:50PM +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was doing the field test of Slony-I 1.2.2 release now.
> However, I encounter the problem of timestamp.:-(
> Was anyone recognizing this problem?

The list of accepted timezones is now configurable, check through the
docs how to find the list and set it the way you want.

OTOH, postgres never uses timezone identifiers in output, so I'm not sure
why it would need to care.

Have anice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] EXPLAIN ANALYZE on 8.2
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] EXPLAIN ANALYZE on 8.2