Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 10:17:20AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> However, I encounter the problem of timestamp.:-(
> >> Was anyone recognizing this problem?

> > The list of accepted timezones is now configurable, check through the
> > docs how to find the list and set it the way you want.

> Yeah, but why the heck isn't JST in it by default?  This seems to have
> slipped through the cracks, because I don't see it anywhere in any of
> the timezonesets/* files.  Joachim?

Yes, it got removed, see

   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-07/msg00077.php

I checked each of the timezones I removed but I don't have my notes anymore
as to why I thought JST could be removed. Obviously, it shouldn't be
removed...

Appended is a patch that adds JST and JDT into Asia.txt and the Default set.

Joachim

Вложения