Re: linkto download a binary file for EnterpriseDB version 8.3.0.112 of postgres

От Khangelani Gama
Тема Re: linkto download a binary file for EnterpriseDB version 8.3.0.112 of postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim Gündüz [mailto:devrim@gunduz.org]
Sent: 03 November 2014 08:50 AM
To: Khangelani Gama
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] linkto download a binary file for EnterpriseDB version
8.3.0.112 of postgres

Hi,

On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 08:27 +0200, Khangelani Gama wrote:
> Please help, I need a link to download a binary file for EnterpriseDB
> version 8.3.0.112 of postgres.

Can you please send an email to support@EnterpriseDB.com ?

Regards,

Thank you very much.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee only, and may contain the confidential
information of Argility (Proprietary) Limited and/or its subsidiaries. Any review, use or dissemination thereof by
anyone
other than the intended addressee is prohibited.If you are not the intended addressee please notify the writer
immediately
and destroy the e-mail. Argility (Proprietary) Limited and its subsidiaries distance themselves from and accept no
liability
for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than strictly for business purposes.