Re: column limit

От Isaac Ben
Тема Re: column limit
Дата
Re: column limit  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Sorry, I forgot to post back to the list instead of just replying
individual responders.

The data is gene expression data with 20,000 dimensions. Part of the
project I'm working on is to discover what dimensions are truly
independent.   But to start with I need to have
all of the data available in a master table to do analysis on.  After
the analysis I hope to derive subsets of much lower dimensionality.

IB

Isaac Ben Jeppsen