Re: Stats collector frozen?

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: Stats collector frozen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunately I don't have any debugging tools installed that would work
against postgres - although I'd be glad to do something if you could
tell me the steps involved.  I can reproduce the issue quite easily on
two different Windows machines (one is XP, the other is 2003).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help debug this
problem.

Do you know of any workaround other than restarting the whole server?
Can the collector be restarted individually?

Thanks,
Jeremy Haile