Re: Stats collector frozen?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Stats collector frozen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jeremy Haile" <jhaile@fastmail.fm> writes:
> Did this information shed any light on what the problem might be?

It seems to buttress Magnus' theory that the intermittent (or not so
intermittent) stats-test buildfarm failures we've been seeing have to
do with the stats collector actually freezing up, rather than just
not reacting fast enough as most of us (or me anyway) thought.  But
why that is happening remains anyone's guess.  I don't suppose you
have debugging tools that would let you get a stack trace from the
collector process?