Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?

От tushar
Тема Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/25/21 12:08 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> two_phase is new in v15, something you could also find out by checking
> the documentation. Now if the patch changes the way two_phase
> interacts with older versions, that's a bug in the patch and we should
> fix it. But if the same issue exists without the patch then I'm not
> sure why you are raising it here rather than on the thread where that
> feature was developed.

Right, issue is reproducible on HEAD as well. I should have checked
that, sorry about it.

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

От: tushar
Сообщение: two_phase commit parameter used in subscription for a publication which is on < 15.