Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?

От tushar
Тема Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/27/21 9:29 AM, Ajin Cherian wrote:
> And in case you do see a problem, I request you create a seperate
> thread for this. I didn't want to derail this patch.

It would be great if we throw an error rather than silently ignoring
this parameter ,  I opened a separate email for this

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAC6VRoY3SAFeO7kZ0EOVC6mX%3D1ZyTocaecTDTh209W20KCC_aQ%40mail.gmail.com

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/