two_phase commit parameter used in subscription for a publication which is on < 15.

От tushar
Тема two_phase commit parameter used in subscription for a publication which is on < 15.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Please refer to this scenario
CASE 1- HEAD (publication)-> HEAD (Subscription)
CASE 2 - PG 14 (Publication) ->HEAD (Subscription)

Test-case -
Publication  = create table t(n int); create publication p for table t;
Subscription = create table t(n int);
create subscription  s connection 'dbname=postgres host=localhost ' PUBLICATION p WITH (two_phase=1);

Result-
CASE 1-
postgres=# select two_phase from pg_replication_slots where slot_name='s';
 two_phase
(1 row)

CASE 2 -