Re: [NOVICE] alter table table add column

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [NOVICE] alter table table add column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[Please don't post the same question to many lists. Choose one. If
you're unsure if it's the correct list for your question, ask if
there's a more appropriate one. This question is find for -novice or -
general. Thanks.]

On Jul 30, 2007, at 23:19 , Ronald Rojas wrote:

> And, I want to add the field name age with type integer after
> lastname OR before the address field. How to I do that?

Can't without dumping the database, altering the schema in the dump,
and reloading. But why does it matter? Just call the columns in the
order you want.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net