alter table table add column

От Ronald Rojas
Тема alter table table add column
Дата
Re: alter table table add column  (Nis Jørgensen <nis@superlativ.dk>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Anybody knows how to add column with reference to BEFORE or AFTER any given column? Let say here's my table structure:

  Column  |       Type        | Modifiers
----------+-------------------+-----------
surname  | character varying |
lastname | character varying |
address   | character varying |

And, I want to add the field name age with type integer after lastname OR before the address field. How to I do that?

I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

Ronald Rojas
Systems Administrator
Linux Registered  User #427229

Arnold's Laws of Documentation:(1) If it should exist, it doesn't.(2) If it does exist, it's out of date.(3) Only documentation for useless programs transcends the    first two laws.