Re: Regular expression for lower case to upper case.

От Eagna
Тема Re: Regular expression for lower case to upper case.
Дата
Re: Regular expression for lower case to upper case.  (Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi, and thanks for your input.

> RegExp by itself cannot do this. You have to match all parts of the input into different capturing groups, then use
lower()combined with format() to build a new string. Putting the capturing groups into an array is the most useful
option.

OK - I *_kind_* of see what you're saying.

There's a small fiddle here (https://dbfiddle.uk/rhw1AdBY) if you'd care to give an outline of the solution that you
propose.

Thanks again,

E.

От: Eagna
Сообщение: Re: Regular expression for lower case to upper case.
От: Eagna
Сообщение: Re: Regular expression to UPPER() a lower case string