Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue

От Vikram Patil
Тема Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue
Дата
Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue  ("Igor Neyman" <ineyman@perceptron.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Joshua,

     Thanks for reply. But I tried 8.4.4 and it still doesn't work with local administrator account on windows 2003 . I
don'twant to create additional "postgres" user to start service on windows rather I want to use my currently logged in
user.User can be administrator or non-administrator.

I am getting an "error code 5" in event viewer when I try to use administrator as service user.Before attempting that I
usedinitdb to create
Data directory with same user

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram