Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Windows 2003 server installation issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Can't do.
PG documantation clearly states, that Windows account used to run
Postgres service SHOULD NOT be a member of Administrators group.

Regards,
Igor Neyman

Сообщение: Re: When is newly inserted data visible to another connection?
Сообщение: Re: When is newly inserted data visible to another connection?