Re: database cluster!!!

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: database cluster!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  On 08/17/10 12:19 PM, Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I have two servers and I want create a database cluster in a SAN
> (storage area network), can any send my any link or any web site in
> that I can read and study about it.

"Cluster" means different things to different people and/or
applications, but loosely, clusters can be grouped into High
Availability and High Performance.

Do you want a high availability active/standby cluster?   Or a high
performance load balanced cluster?   The latter is much harder to
implement properly.  The high availability active/standby style of
clustering is described in the wiki article Greg just posted.