Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct 16, 2023, at 18:07, Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> wrote:

>> Okay, added, let’s just put all our cards on the table. :-)
>
> I'll have a look but the attached v3 is not a patch but some applefile.

Weird, should be no different from previous attachments. I believe Apple Mail always uses application/octet-stream for
attachmentsit doesn’t recognize, which includes .patch and .diff files, sadly.

> One of the added <sect4> is invalid by the looks of it.  Maybe <title>
> is missing because it says "got (para para )" at the end.

Oh, I thought it would report issues from the files they were found in. You’re right, I forgot a title. Fixed in v4.

David

Вложения