Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-10-16 21:59 +0200, David E. Wheeler write:
> On Oct 15, 2023, at 23:03, Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> wrote:
>
> > Your call but I'm not against including it in this patch because it
> > already touches the modes section.
>
> Okay, added, let’s just put all our cards on the table. :-)

I'll have a look but the attached v3 is not a patch but some applefile.

> Thanks, got it down to one:
>
> postgres.sgml:112: element sect4: validity error : Element sect4 content does not follow the DTD, expecting
(sect4info?, (title , subtitle? , titleabbrev?) , (toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)* , (((calloutlist |
glosslist| bibliolist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist | simplelist | variablelist | caution | important |
note| tip | warning | literallayout | programlisting | programlistingco | screen | screenco | screenshot | synopsis |
cmdsynopsis| funcsynopsis | classsynopsis | fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis |
formalpara| para | simpara | address | blockquote | graphic | graphicco | mediaobject | mediaobjectco |
informalequation| informalexample | informalfigure | informaltable | equation | example | figure | table | msgset |
procedure| sidebar | qandaset | task | anchor | bridgehead | remark | highlights | abstract | authorblurb | epigraph |
indexterm| beginpage)+ , (refentry* | sect5* | simplesect*)) | refentry+ | sect5+ | simplesect+) , (toc | lot | index |
glossary| bibliography)*), got (para para )
>   &func;

One of the added <sect4> is invalid by the looks of it.  Maybe <title>
is missing because it says "got (para para )" at the end.

--
Erik

От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Architecture