Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs

От jian he
Тема Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 10:56 AM David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Oh, I thought it would report issues from the files they were found in. You’re right, I forgot a title. Fixed in v4.
>
> David

+        Returns the result of a JSON path
+        <link linkend="boolean-predicate-path-expressions">predicate
+        check</link> for the specified JSON value. If the result is
not Boolean,
+        then <literal>NULL</literal> is returned. Do not use with non-predicate
+        JSON path expressions.

"Do not use with non-predicate", double negative is not easy to
comprehend. Maybe we can simplify it.

16933:         value. Use only SQL-standard JSON path expressions, not not
there are two "not".

15842:         SQL-standard JSON path expressions, not not
there are two "not".