Re: PQconnectdb question and md5 password

От Marcelo Martins
Тема Re: PQconnectdb question and md5 password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
How do you have your pg_hba.conf file setup ?

If on the shell as the postgres user, you can login into the
"db_stats" database without a password being asked for than you should
not need one.
Try out:

postgres$> psql db_stats

and see if you can login without asking for a PW.. check your
pg_hba.conf first though.