Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: compressed data is corrupt

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: compressed data is corrupt
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
> Then i did

> # CREATE TABLE mail_entity2 AS SELECT * FROM mail_entity;

> which went fine

> but, for some crazy reason, pg_dump on mail_entity2 also results to an error:
> srv:~> pg_dump -t mail_entity2 > /dev/null
> pg_dump: SQL command failed
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  compressed data is corrupt

The create/select would not have bothered to decompress any
inline-compressed datums, so the corrupted data went right over to the
new table.  I think you'll have to engage in another round of
divide-and-conquer to locate the specific row or rows with a corrupted
value.