Re: XLogReadRecord() error in XlogReadTwoPhaseData()

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: XLogReadRecord() error in XlogReadTwoPhaseData()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On January 23, 2022 3:29:27 PM PST
>(a) Modify the tests so the affected animals can skip affected tests by
>setting an environment variable, named PG_TEST_HAS_WAL_READ_BUG or similar.

Why not just detect the problem in the tap test and skip, rather than requiring multiple buildfarm configs to be
changedas well as the test itself?

Сообщение: Re: XLogReadRecord() error in XlogReadTwoPhaseData()
Сообщение: Re: XLogReadRecord() error in XlogReadTwoPhaseData()