Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness

От Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]
Тема Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chris ,

> Here is what is happening:
>
> 1.  Last Sunday, ran a reindex on all databases across our 3 postgresql
> servers.  This was done using the reindexdb script from the contrib
> directory.  The reindex was prompted due to strangeness on  db server 1.

From going through the full text I understand that db server 1
database is on all the other server.
Now if this is true then db server 1 has some kinda Hardware issues.
Which leads to database corruption and same data was loaded on other
servers.
check end posts of this thread
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2003-11/msg01511.php

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.

Сообщение: Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness
Сообщение: Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness