Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: URGENT - HELP WITH 7.3.4 Strangeness
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Actually,

We have 3 distinct db servers, each with separate db's on them.  There
are between 20 and 170 db's per server.

I actually moved a db from db server 3 to the new db server and it
worked fine on the new db server.  However, when we went to move it back
to either db server 2 or 3, the problem reappeared???  I think since it
worked fine on the move to the new db server, it eliminates corrupt data.

Is there a good way to test for a memory issue w/o bringing the servers
down?  Of course, the db servers are all production, so we don't have
large windows to work with.

Thanks,

chris