Re: safe to clear pg_xlog archive status directory?

От Burgholzer, Robert (DEQ)
Тема Re: safe to clear pg_xlog archive status directory?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

In the interest of follow-up, my process seemed to safely accomplish the goal of resynching my master and replicant in 8.3.  Also, I put together a wiki page demonstrating how to verify that the replicant and master are at least on the same page without having to take down the master and raise the replicant.  This is something that is nice to do when monitoring these things if you are unsure of the perfection of your configuration:

http://sifn.bse.vt.edu/sifnwiki/index.php/Db_warm_standy_verifying

Robert  Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler
Virginia DEQ Office of Surface and Ground Water Supply

804-869-3066