Re: safe to clear pg_xlog archive status directory?

От Burgholzer, Robert (DEQ)
Тема Re: safe to clear pg_xlog archive status directory?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Sorry - this was meant for the list:

Kris,

Thanks for the response and advice.  Unfortunately, I am operating on an 8.3 setup, so I do not think that this is available to me.  I am trying, of course, to get my head around migrating to the 9.x version, but am a little stuck right now - I need to weather the next month with my current setup (a high data collection period for us) and then tackle the task of upgrading.

Does my process, though obviously cumbersome, sound perilous?

Thanks again,

r.b.