Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> writes:
> Is it useful to allow these special chars at all? Seems this creates a
> lot of work, and most admins will probably stick to "normal" user names
> anyway.

Well, the reason it's been left unfixed for so long is exactly that it
didn't seem pressing.  But if Chris wants to do the work, I won't stand
in his way ...

Сообщение: Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware
Сообщение: Re: 7.4beta1 build problem on unixware