Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: getting confused parsing ACLITEMS...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Of course, now I've just gone to some trouble to accomodate funky
characters in user and dbnames in logging I'd have to kill him ...

:-)

Seriously, I think there's a good case for banning a few characters in
at least some names - like []<>'"~#*|\ , say

andrew