Re: Problem restoring a dump

От giulio calacoci
Тема Re: Problem restoring a dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hi,

the character that is giving you troubles is "orizontal ellipsis",  this character does not exists in latin1 encoding,
onlyin utf8, so database you dumped was utf8 encoded.

i think the fastest way you have to solve the problem is:  change the encoding of the target database you are trying to
restore.

Regards

Giulio.